Crinkley Bottom Park offers a great place to stay, whether you are staying overnight or for a month. With easy access to Durban and Pietermaritzburg, it offers a central base in quiet surroundings. Situated on a crest of hills in the heart of Durban, Waterfall offers a wide range of attractions, along with beautiful accommodation and spectacular views. Just 45 minutes from the thriving beaches and city centre of Durban, the suburb offers a tranquil retreat set on plenty of green rolling landscapes that, in its earlier days, housed farmlands and very little in the way of development. Once a tiny hamlet, the area is today a popular tourist destination for business travel, weddings and holidays.
Crinkley Bottom Park offers a small, yet excellent number of rooms situated on the premises, acting much like a guest house. This is ideal for evening events and conferencing. We have ten tastefully decorated rooms available for guests, both twin and double. Each room is en suite with tea and coffee making facilities. Other facilities open to our guests include the children’s play area, two swimming pools and a licensed bar and restaurant. We have recently added a pool table and Slot Machines for those feeling a little ‘Lucky’.
For more insight into our rooms, click here
- Valley of 1000 Hills – just a short drive away lies the iconic Valley of 1000 Hills route, which is one of the most sought-after routes in KwaZulu-Natal. The area was formed around the majestic valley created by the Mngeni River and its tributaries, resulting in a breathtaking region that brings many artists and photographers in search of its large expanse of greenery, rivers and open skies, along with the rich Zulu culture and history.
- pheZulu Crocodile Park – take a walk on the wild side as you take in the beautiful bush scenery that surrounds this reptile park. Within close distance to Crinkley Bottom Park, this park offers a fun day out in the warm Durban weather.
- Giba Gorge Mountain Bike Park – those who are seeking a bit of adventure on their holiday can enjoy an exhilarating mountain bike experience at Giba Gorge. There are many trails that are suitable for beginners, intermediate and more experienced mountain bikers, ensuring a fun day out that travellers of all ages can enjoy.
- Shongweni Farmers & Craft Market – every Saturday morning, the farmers market offers a wide range of fresh produce, along with a quaint countryside atmosphere that is not to be missed. Enjoy locally made produce, find fresh fruit and vegetables and meet locals and visitors alike.
- Wet Rock Adventures – within 10 minutes drive from Crinkley Bottom Park, Wet Rock Adventures is an indoor water park for young and old alike. With heated water, it is a great idea even in the middle of winter
Crinkley Bottom Park offers affordable rates for accommodation.
View some pictures of our rooms here