Dear Bride & Groom to be
Before we introduce ourselves, let us congratulate you on your forthcoming, exciting journey. Your wedding day is a day that will always remain memorable. We specialise in making it memorable for all the right reasons ……..
Being 45 minutes from the centre of Durban, tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life and situated on the banks of the Inkhuthu River, our scenic beauty makes it an ideal venue for your fairytale wedding.
Every couple wants their wedding day to be perfect, so the right venue is crucial. Perhaps more importantly, it is our experience, commitment and attention to detail that sets us apart. We take away all the stress involved in creating your special day. Whilst offering you a full wedding venue and planning, we also can help you source reputable photographers, florists, ministers and so much more. Our team will take the stress out of creating your big day and leave only the magic behind. Once your date is booked and your deposit paid, we will attend to all your needs from start to finish. We take pleasure in offering personalised service and attention, with flexible packages to suit your individual dreams and desires. From draping to dessert the choice is yours …….
Hoping this package provides you with enough information to start the journey towards making your big day a huge success. Please feel free to contact us with any further queries you may have.
We look forward to meeting you
Crinkley Bottom Park
082 508 5550
Children under 12 years will be charged 50%.
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Saturdays: By appointment
- Sundays: By appointment
- Monday – Friday: 10am – 10pm
- Saturdays: 10am- 12am
- Sundays: 10am- 8pm
- Check in: 2pm
- Check out: 10am
Terms and conditions
- Crinkley Bottom Park reserves the Right of Admission.
- No cheques will be accepted
- A refundable deposit of 50% is required to secure your date. This amount is payable to the account shown on your invoice. Upon receipt of this payment your date will be reserved
- Please be advised we work on a “first come first serve” basis.
- Any damages, loss or breakages will be billed to the client and will be deducted from the securing deposit.
- All prices quoted are subject to change without notification
- Half of the final amount owing must be paid and cleared no later than 90 (ninety) days prior to the function. The remaining bill must be settled and cleared no later than 30 (thirty) days prior to the function.
- 10% staff gratuity is added to the final food bill.
- The bar tab will be billed separately to the function and will have to be settled the same day of the function.
- There will be a 5% commission charge on any amount settled by credit card.
Cancellation Policy: the following applies to deposits paid for a function and then cancelled.
- If a booking is cancelled no refund will be given
- All cancellations are to be written and emailed through to Crinkley Bottom Park
- Please note all the suppliers must work with our team and within the parameters of the venue.
- The florist is responsible for the final presentation of their product i.e.-petals, bouquets, centerpieces unless otherwise arranged with the coordinator.
- The confectioner is responsible for the final presentation of their product.
- Any electrical equipment needed by DJ i.e.- adaptors, extensions etc. must be provided by themselves.
- Accommodation bookings require a 50% deposit and the remaining amount must be settled prior to checking in.
- No liability will be held by Crinkley Bottom Park for food spoiling due to delays in the function that are not within Crinkley Bottom Park’s control i.e. late bride, ceremony taking longer etc.
- Crinkley Bottom Park reserves the right to hold more than one function a day
- Payment of the deposit will automatically confirm that the terms and conditions have been noted and accepted by you both and the cancellation policy will be enforced.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the premises by anyone. Full deposit will be lost if alcohol is brought onto the premises